Wednesday, October 22, 2008




Well im finally back from crazy land. I am working on some great projects and cant wait to share. The weather has finally cooled down and my energy level is up. I hope you all are doing well! I have been busy fixing up my studio. I now have a place to set up my goodies. I am selling from home now and it sure beats all the driving I was doing. Things are going well and I will add some pictures soon so you can see my new *Dream Cottage*. I list my pretties on craigs list and have a large customer base that I email to and they love to shop here. Anyways off to work again.. lots to do. Be sure to check back often I love to hear from you all!! Take care, Sabrina

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love your chandelier! I am working on one right now and am stumped on how I want to bead it! I absolutely love how yours turned out!

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

Hi Sabrina, thanks for stopping by my blog. Do you know you can link your ebay site so all your fans just have to click on it. I'm off to check out your ebay, blog soon, Cheryl

Sharon~heartsongs said...

Your things are beautiful. I'll have to check them out.

Anonymous said...

Your things are beautiful. Please update.